DeepFND 2021 - Special Upgrade
DeepFND - Design of Foundation Piles (Helical and Non Helical) - Single Piles, Pile Groups and Pile Rafts
Axial & Lateral Pile Analysis - Structural & Geotechnical Design of the Piles
The New Version is Here! Already a Client? Contact Us and get a special upgrade offer!
DeepFND software can cover all the requirements of a foundation piles design project, devilering both structural and geotechnical design of piles within a superior, interactive environment. Now, lateral and axial pile analysis can be performed within the same software pachage!
New Version to be Released on: June 1, 2021
We are proud to announce that the new version will be released soon. The new, improved version will be the new Standard in the design of any foundation pile project.
New Features and Capabilities:
New Structural Codes & Design Code Load Combinations:
- ACI 318-19
- AISC 360 2016
- Additional AASHTO LRFD load combinations: LRFD 6th, 8th, 9th
- PEN DOT AASHTO Combinations
New Settlement Estimation & Analysis Methods
- O’Neil and Reese FHWA 1999 pile settlement analysis methods (based on pile diameter only)
- FHWA 1999 shear friction methods
- Arizona Department of Transportation DS1, DS2, DS3 recommendations
New Torque Estimation Method (Helical Piles):
Advanced analysis method for torque estimation based on the shaft resistance.
New Pile Section Options
- Prestressed concrete sections
- Concrete sections with GFRP, CFRP
Shear Capacity Calculations for all Pile Types
Down-Drag Forces for Single Piles
Down drag forces can be automatically calculated by either specifying the neutral zone or with an automatic approach once soil settlements around the pile have been defined.