You are just a few steps away from your FREE meeting with our technical experts - the best way to see what our program can do for you!
Select your slot and schedule your customized web session today! Our team will process all requests and is possible to offer more suitable time slots according to your time zone.
Upon confirmation, our team will send you an invitation for the web session through our Webex account. Please check also your spam box; on some rare occasions, our e-mails and/or the Webex invitations are delivered there. Please avoid registerning with an icloud email, since the Webex invitations are usually blocked.
- I really enjoyed the online training session with the well-experienced trainer Dimitrios Mamoglou. It was well planned and easy for me to follow. Overall I really like the way their team handled the session. I believe that I have more knowledge about DeepEx software that will allow me to teach my students in two classes: Heavy Civil Construction and Hydraulic Engineering at SUU. Thank you so much!
Dr. Mohamed Askar
SOUTHERN UTAH UNIVERSITY, Department of Engineering and Technology
- DeepEx offers optimal and secure solutions for engineers, supports many codes and methodologies. We want to optimize our projects with DeepEx and minimize potential risks on site. I highly recommend it.
Eng.Lulian Muharremi, Design Department
- I felt it was customized for us which is appreciated.
Sebastian Lobo-Guerrero, Ph.D., P.E. Geotechnical Project Manager/ Laboratory Manager
American Geotechnical & Environmental Services, Inc.
- Dimitrios Mamoglou is such an amazing person, very knowledgeable, and very patient with all questions. I really like their team.
Mina A. Mikaeel, P.E.
Kiro Engineering LLC
- The instructor was very knowledgeable and answered specific questions very well. Thanks so much.
Gus Rus P.Eng.
Rus-Tec Engineering Ltd.
- It was nice to see how you approach the start of a project. And it is very helpful to know which methods are the most and least conservative. It would be nice to have a greater discussion on which methods are most appropriate for different load cases.
Mark Hamilton, PE
Structural Earth Engineering
- Very comprehensive presentation, Mr. Mamoglou did very good job on the software demonstration.
K & S ENGINEERS, INC.
- The software covers pretty much all the needs of foundation design. I really appreciate the given time to introduce this type of software, I have mainly used superstructure design software only and I have always wanted to know more about this foundation design softwares.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Anil Laboratory