RCsolver - Concrete Members Design
RCsolver is a user-friendly software for the quick and accurate design of concrete members according to Eurocode specifications and US Standards. RCsolver provides an impressive 3-dimensional presentation of the concrete members along with the calculated tensile and shear reinforcement bars, as well as the full calculation procedure according to Eurocode amd ACI specifications, offering an incomparable advantage that promotes it to a great engineering-teaching and tool and a great tool for new engineers, as well as a valuable tool for engineers that wish to quickly check the calculations.
How the Software Works
Features and Capabilities
- ACI-318, Eurocode 2, Eurocode 8 Specifications.
- EC2 national annexes of more than 10 countries.
- Superior interactive interface.
- Design and evaluate concrete members in minutes.
- Powerful options.
- Time-saving design approach.
- Design and Assessment modes.
- Great for engineers, consultants, and contractors.
- Quick evaluation of many alternatives.
- Full presentation of all main and partial calculations.
- Extensive verification and training examples.
- Extensive theory manuals.
- Great tool for the teaching and learning of concrete design.
- Great tool for the quick estimation of existing reinforcement.
- Detailed summary reports in word and pdf.
- English and Metric units.
Reinforced Concrete Members Design
Eurocode 2 & 8, ACI 318 Specifications