SiteMaster 2012: Slope inclinometer software
SiteMaster is a modern and powerful software program for processing and presenting inclinometer readings. SiteMaster can handle an unlimited number of sites and an unlimited number of inclinometers. The program is very easy to use and includes all standard graphs as well as unique features. SiteMaster is the only software that allows you to follow and compare inclinometer displacements against construction progress for deep excavations.
FHWA departments have recently adopted SiteMaster!
- Read from any inclinometer probe (customizable settings)
- SINCO, SISGEO, Geocon, RST Instruments, ITMsoil, ENCARDIO, and Digitilt inclinometer formats supported
- Characterize readings as valid or disregarded
- Cumulative displacement graphs
- Rotated displacement graphs
- Incremental displacement graphs
- Displacement changes from last valid reading
- Polar displacement graphs
- Displacement rates mm/day or inch/day
- Polar displacements on site plan.
- Export reports to word and pdf
- Automatically track displacements versus time and plot against excavation section.
- Spiral correction data from Geokon and RST instruments.
- Customizable reports and logos
- Generate reports for all or one inclinometer
- Import image for site plan and customize coordinates
- Use key plan images and locate the inclinometer positions.
- Include excavation sections with walls, excavation levels, borings etc.
- Include basic construction history.
- Summary tables for all inclinometers
- Include results for different elevation zones
- Add warning displacement levels (permitted displacements)
SiteMaster: Summary of inclinometer displacements with time
SiteMaster: Sample cumulative displacements
SiteMaster: Site plan image showing max polar displacements.
Basic license $800
With 1 year technical support $950
SiteMaster single license: $800.00
E-mail List Signup
Signup to our Email List for the latest information about our products, support and more.
Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Deep Excavation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by QV-WEB