|DeepXcav: Deep Excavation software|
|Soldier pile walls|
|Sheet pile walls|
|Secant pile Walls|
|Soldier and Tremied Concrete|
|Soil Mix walls|
|Combined king pile sheet piles|
|Cost estimation for braced excavations|
|SnailPlus: Soil nailing - soil nailing walls|
|SiteMaster: Inclinometer software (adopted by Geokon)
|HelixPile: Helical Pile Software|
|RC-Solver: Concrete Design ACI-318, EC2, EC8|
|Steel-Beam: Steel beam column design, full equations, AISC, EC3|
Sheet pile walls are constructed by driving prefabricated sections into the ground. Soil conditions may allow for the sections to be vibrated into ground instead of it being hammer driven. The full wall is formed by connecting the joints of adjacent sheet pile sections in sequential installation. Sheet pile walls provide structural resistance by utilizing the full section. Steel sheet piles are most commonly used in deep excavations, although reinforced concrete sheet piles have also being used successfully.
or click here to arrange a free online video presentation
of deepxcav on sheet pile walls with our technical experts
Steel sheet piling is the most common because of several advantages over other materials:
1. Provides high resistance to driving stresses.
2. Light weight
3. Can be reused on several projects.
4. Long service life above or below water with modest protection.
5. Easy to adapt the pile length by either welding or bolting
6. Joints are less apt to deform during driving.
Sheet pile walls are constructed by:
1. Laying out a sequence of sheet pile sections, and ensuring that sheet piles will interlock.
2. Driving (or vibrating) the individual sheet piles to the desired depth.
3. Driving the second sheet pile with the interlocks between the first sheet pile and second "locked"
4. Repeating steps 2 & 3 until the wall perimeter is completed
5. Use connector elements when more complex shapes are used.
Sheet pile wall disadvantages are:
1. Sections can rarely be used as part of the permanent structure.
2. Installation of sheet piles is difficult in soils with boulders or cobbles. In such cases, the desired wall depths may not be reached.
3. Excavation shapes are dictated by the sheet pile section and interlocking elements.
4. Sheet pile driving may cause neighborhood distrurbace
5. Settlements in adjacent properties may take place due to installation vibrations
Signup to our Email List for the latest information about our products, support and more.
Sheet pile wall design with DeepXcav software!
DeepXcav our leading software program for deep excavations is ideal for designing sheet pile walls. All standard sheet pile sections are included within the program. DeepXcav. DeepXcav can evaluate regular sheet piles as well as more complex cofferdam sheet pile walls.
DeepXcav is the ultimate software for deep excavation design with umatched capabilities. Includes secant piles, soldier piles, sheet piling, diaphragm walls, and custom wall types. Includes slope stability and soil nailing. Trusted by more than 1000 engineers worldwide.
SiteMaster is our new modern inclinometer software. SiteMaster supports files from many inclinometer manufacturers such as DigiTilt, Encardio, GeoKon, ITMsoil, SINCO, SISGEO, etc. Unmatched capabilties at an affordable price. Contact us to find out!
Sign up for free software trials and to receive other valuable training materials. Join a list of more than 1000 professional engineers worldwide who choose our products and services. Receive special offers and professional service!
Let us help you with our yearly technical support contracts. We help you get realistic bids in place, including preliminary design services. Professional help and support from our expert engineers with personal training. All this for an unmatched flat annual fee.
Steel-Connect software. Easily design and evaluate many steel connections with US codes ASD, LRFD, LRFD 13th. Simple and moment strut to beam connections. Reports can be exported in Word and PDF. Automatically determine the required steel stiffeners, welds, and bolts.
Wickdrains is a simple software program that estimate consolidation times and settlements with & without vertical drains (wick-drains). With this software you can optimize your consolidation times and accelarate construction times when compressible layers are present.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Deep Excavation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by QV-WEB